Guest Post Guidelines
The Zero Waste Lifestyle System caters to a journey of living sustainably and creating as little waste as possible. We strive to make this site a platform of discourse for environmental concerns.
If you have an idea or story you would like to share about caring for the environment, we encourage you to submit an article here.
Review our guest post guidelines before submitting.
- Write articles with a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Write ORIGINAL, VALUABLE, and well-written content related to environmentalism, living sustainably, tips on going green, zero waste lifestyle, and environmental issues. To know what type of content we’ll accept, browse over the Zero Waste Lifestyle System blog.
- Include relevant facts and research in your article, as necessary.
- Include relevant images in your article.
- Submit previously published content. All content must be written exclusively for the Zero Waste Lifestyle System.
- Self-promote. We will immediately discard overly self-promotional or spammy articles.
All articles are by default, pending for review. We will edit content and review it for at least one business day.
When your article is approved for publishing, we will include a short author bio (with a link to your website and social media channels) at the beginning of the article.
Submit your article here.
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
I have attempted to email your email email@example.com and all of the emails keep bouncing back. I was wondering if there is a different email address I should be contacting.
I’m an environmental writer passionate about sustainability.
I’m taking part in the European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR)’s campaign’s between 21 and 29 November 2020, and this year’s theme is invisible waste. My action was to write a post to raise awareness on the topic.
How can I submit my article?